Re: [xml] XPath Processing Instruction node test

From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard redhat com>

  Hum, well apparently the patch broke other parts of PI recognition.
Norm Walsh submitted the enclosed test, the old xsltproc provides
the right answer while the one with your patch fails:

  I would appreciate if you could look at it and find why
with your patch "/xsl:stylesheet/processing-instruction('dbhtml')"
returns an empty nodeset,

My apologies - I blindly copied the wrong variable name from my working copy
to my CVS copy when I created the diff file.

The attached diff corrects this, and has been tested both against Norman's
file and my original test case.

Sorry for the mix up,
Richard