Re: [xml] Small BSDI 4.x compatibility fix nanohttp.c

At 12:03 3/27/2002 -0500, you wrote:

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 05:46:57PM +0100, Melvyn Sopacua wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> hereby a patch for nanohttp.c (and related config) against release 2.4.19.
> The struct ns_tsig_key is defined in arpa/nameser.h on bsdi 4.x.
> I've made the fix 'generic' as I don't know if other platforms might have
> the same problems.

  Isn't the already commited patch sufficient ?

It's sufficient for BSDi.

  I'm not too found of #if defined(ns_tsig_key), I dunno why...

Understandable - just was thinking about that odd condition, where nameser.h gives
problems and ns_tsig_key is somewhere else :-)

Best regards,

Melvyn Sopacua
If it applies, where it applies - this email is a personal
contribution and does not reflect the views of my employer