Re: [xml] nanohttp.c:868: `h_errno' undeclared

Daniel Veillard wrote:

  Do they have numbered defines allowing _SCO_DS >= 50005 or some such ?

Of course not, we are talking about SCO OpenServer (the native compiler
for SCO UnixWare, which is a different Unix, has a __SCO_VERSION__ macro,
but we cannot use that in this situation).

  hum, as you understadn I would actually prefer to avoid starting
to go that game, especially if one need more defines for HPUX as
in the bug I pointed to.

Platforms with poor standard complicancy are great, aren't they? :)