Re: [xml] RFC: New build process on Windows/MSVC
- From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey aleksey com>
- To: Igor Zlatkovic <izlatkovic daenet de>
- Cc: veillard redhat com, Alfred Reibenschuh <alfredreibenschuh yahoo com>, Robert Collins <robert collins itdomain com au>, xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] RFC: New build process on Windows/MSVC
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:49:44 -0800
BTW, I am absolutelly sure that it is possible to include nmake
builds in the IDE (as a dependency for another project, for example)
thru "Project options" + "Custom build step".
Having the nmake based builds for libxml will simplify the life. I
really like it.
ZIPs won't be needed for this. Only the IDE was sensitive tothe line-ends in its project files. These are
read by the nmake, cmpiler and jscript interpreter, none of which cares about the line ends. They can be put
into the CVS in text-mode, checked out on Unix, modified, checked back in, then checked out on Windows... all
I would say lets wait until tomorrow or so, and unless someone appears with a grave reason why this should
not be so, I'll send you these files again together with the apropriate readme. Then you can put them in the
CVS like you would any other source file.
xml mailing list, project page http://xmlsoft.org/
xml gnome org
] [Thread Prev