Re: [xml] TestC14N patch (standard C output)

Then it probably also a good idea to remove
   #include <unistd.h>
from this file. I do not remember exactly why I used write() instead of
fwrite() here. Probably because I recently had problems with Solaris
struct _FILE because it is declared as follows:

struct _FILE {
   unsinged char fd;
};

and this effectevly limits the number of files opened with FILE* fopen() to
256 per process.  After this I am trying to avoid any FILE* usage as much
as possible. Of course, there is nothing to do with this particular case,
just automatic reaction to f<something> :)

Aleksey.

Justin Fletcher wrote:

Hiya,

Tiny patch for testC14N to use standard C fwrite, rather than write :

--8<--------
*** Original.c.testC14N Mon Mar  4 17:09:34 2002
--- RISCOS.c.testC14N   Sat Mar  9 16:01:00 2002
***************
*** 101,107 ****
            with_comments, &result);
     if(ret >= 0) {
        if(result != NULL) {
!           write(1, result, ret);
            xmlFree(result);
        }
     } else {
--- 101,107 ----
            with_comments, &result);
     if(ret >= 0) {
        if(result != NULL) {
!           fwrite(result, 1, ret, stderr); /* JRF: was write(1, result, ret); */
            xmlFree(result);
        }
     } else {

Other than that, nothing else in the file uses read/write.