Re: [xml] TestC14N patch (standard C output)

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 04:13:38PM +0000, Justin Fletcher wrote:
In message <bd3f95144b Justin gerph movspclr co uk>
          Justin Fletcher <justin fletcher ntlworld com> wrote:

[snip]
!       fwrite(result, 1, ret, stderr); /* JRF: was write(1, result, ret); */
okay I will look at it, fwrite is already used in xmlIO so this
should be clean...

It's possible that is should be stdout, not stderr; I can never remember which
descriptor is which.

<recipe>
0 1 2
there is only one fd in reading it goes fist then the pending on output
and then the "extra one", this gives
stdin, stdout, stderr
</recipe>