[xml] Re: XSL Processor for DJGPP??

It worked... to a degree. xmllint compiles without an error. It WAS the
win2000 binaries that made the difference. I guess I didn't realize at first
how complicated this story would get :-(

So now I have a dos xml PARSER.
...But my original wish was for a dos XSL processor. Unfortunately, there
seems to be a whole range of new problems with porting libxslt to DJGPP. But
as far as I know, this is what is needed to quickly compile XMLLINT on DJGPP
under Win2000:

1. your libxml.a that you compiled
2. download libz, iconlib and libsocket
3. the binaries from clio.rice.edu (they make a REAL difference)
4. compile as follows:

D:\D\C\PROGRAM\DOM-API\xmllint>gcc -c xmllint.c
D:\D\C\PROGRAM\DOM-API\xmllint>gcc -o xmllint.exe
xmllint.o -lxml2 -lm -lz -lsocket -liconv

     Thank you for your help. If you have the time, can you help me with
making libxslt? If not, that's OK. Someday it'll work out... :-)

Thanks again for you help.

Ben

"Andris Pavenis" <pavenis lanet lv> wrote in message
news:Pine A41 4 05 10203040837440 41372-100000 ieva06