Re: [xml] A newbee, some developer questions.

Hoi John,

Op 28 Jun 2002 06:50:22 -0600
schreef John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net>:

Wilbert -
This is off of your question, but are you aware of Cody Russell's Ludwig
Van project?
http://www.gnome.org/~bratsche/ludwig.html
Cheers,
John

Hey, that looks really cool! I didn't know of that project.  So to see it
seems just to be in the beginning phase (could not yet find a download
anyware), but if it grows I might certainly learn/use/help. (My project
will be GPLed as well).  I like also the Beethoven cartoon. Very great!:-)

thanks,
bye,
Wilbert

--