[xml] problem using libxml schema validating

libXml Group:
I am trying to use xmlschema (libxml2-2.4.22) to valid the xml file, but it
gave me some message:
Unimplemented block at ..\xmlschemas.c:2918
Unimplemented block at ..\xmlschemas.c:2918
Unimplemented block at ..\xmlschemas.c:2922

The code I called the xmlschema validator:
string url = "c:/sample.xsd";
xmlSchemaParserCtxtPtr schemaParserCtxtPtr =
xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt((char*)url.c_str());
xmlSchemaPtr schemaPtr = xmlSchemaParse(schemaParserCtxtPtr);
xmlSchemaValidCtxtPtr schemaValidCtxtPtr = xmlSchemaNewValidCtxt(schemaPtr);
int valid = xmlSchemaValidateDoc(schemaValidCtxtPtr, doc); //doc is
xmlDocPtr

Has anybody got same problem? And How do I solve this problem?
Thanks!
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the individual or group named above.  If the reader of this
email transmission, or the agent responsible for forwarding it is not
associated with the intended recipient(s), they are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender via return email and delete the message as well as any attachments.
Thank you.