[xml] hi.. Regarding memory leak.

hi Daniel,

I encountered memory leaks while using gnome.

In my program, i was generating reports in xml format.
I open an existing xml file , save as another xml file after updating fields.

But, before that
while i called the function which generates xml file, in a for loop
 the memory was not freed properly.

i could see the size of the process getting increased (ps -el   in solaris (ver 5.8))
The  memory is released only when the program terminates.
though i have  used xmlFreeDoc()  &  xmlCleanupParser() at the end of function.

i have attached source file and related DTD,XML files with this mail.

Kindly help me.
Expecting your earliest reply.

Thanks & regards
sundaram. m

information and/or be subject to legal privilege of Deccanet Designs Ltd.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, altering or
disclosing the contents of this message.