Re: [xml] a question about html

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 02:07:51PM -0300, Belen Leonardo Javier wrote:
I Would like to use the lib to build htmls on the fly but Im facing an
strange problem: I cannot find an example using this tech nor a tutorial
about how to implement a good html sequence. To help the idea, Im trying to
use it as part of an Apache module (which will also implement XML and
XUL)... Well, I appreciate your help. Leo.

  basically use htmlNewDoc to create a new HTML document, then use
xmlNewChild to create your hierarchy of nodes. HTML and XML nodes
are the same structures, the informations from the "Building a
tree from scratch" section of http://xmlsoft.org/library.html apply
just make sure to use the right HTML tag names.

Daniel