Re: [xml] URIEncoding

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 12:04:38PM +0200, Sebastian Böhm wrote:
Is is possible with the current Version of libxml to procude such a line ?
When no, then it is not usable for xslt.

  Well what you show here is againts the requirements for HTML and XML

why this is so ?

  Point me to the part of the specification you think libxml2 violate,
then I may change my mind, so far I think you're in error !

Daniel