From: Dan Ellis [mailto:dan isvara net]
Sent: 13 June 2002 16:18
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] XML library evaluation (fwd)

The company I work for has been developing C++ software using
the libxml2
library. However, due to memory allocation problems within
the library it
has been decided to drop libxml2 in favour of Xerces. I've
suggested that
they bring these issues up here to see if they're known, and
if there are
any solutions (either existing, or being worked on). This hasn't been
done, so I'm forwarding some information regarding the evaluation. Are
these known issues? Can anything be done about them, and if
so, will they
be?