Re: [xml] Libxml in MacOS.

Hi Nagarajan,

  Thanks for the additional information.  Since I really know ..nothing..
about the Mac OS, I forwarded all the info to a friend at Apple.  The
conclusion is that this is very unlikely to be libxml-related, and almost
certainly a problem specific to the Mac OS.  Since this is not of general
interest to this list, I am forwarding you his detailed comments directly.
Hope this will help.  If you do islolate the problem, please let us know in
case there are future questions from others.

Regards,

Bill Brack