Re: [xml] Libxml in MacOS.

Hi -

...<snip>...
 Now my problem is, Whenever I  call xmlParseFile or
xmlParseMemory or xmlParseDTD, the file gets parsed,
but after that Quark starts behaving badly, but the
function xmlNewDoc("1.0"), doesn't cause any problem,

 I guess Libxml is causing some memory management
problem. Any suggestions in this regard will be highly
helpful.

Well, we would like to help, but you are making it a little difficult.
Which version
of the xml library are you using?  What does "starts behaving badly" mean?
Why
do you "guess" there is some "memory management" problem?

At this point, the only suggestion I could offer is that very large amounts
of effort
have gone into the design and load testing of libxml to assure that memory
management is done properly.  Of course, we are always ready to accept that
the code is not perfect, but nothing can be done with the information you
have
provided.

Regards,

Bill Brack