[xml] uri-escaping

I think I was not right. Recommendation (specification) is base point  for
developer and you are absolutely right. For common escaping like "href" and
"src" from form submitting data must be in UTF8 too, so page must be in UTF8
as on Google. But some old browsers have no UTF8 charset (Netscape 3, all
our pages we testing on compatibility with Netscape 3) for Google detecting
browser possibility UTF8 and if  it can't - gives in ISO-8859-1. In url
transmits 2 charsets: input and output. After UTF8 escaping in "href" and
"src" this is single method for correct working.

May be some one knows the easiest way?