Re: [xml] cross compileing to win32 using mingw/gcc

A patch which was supposed to fix exactly this was sent to Daniel and me
few weeks ago. Daniel objected on few aspects and asked for the patch to
be resent to the mailing list in order to be commented on by the others.
This never happened.

  Yeah, sorry I really prefer to have a lively thread that this one and
people around decide on the best options, rather than decide myself on
issues (Windows compilations) I don't have a clue on :-)

Which is totally okay. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't objecting on your claim
to discuss the patch on the list. My point was that the patch creator didn't
post his work here for discussion. Had he done that, someone would perhaps
find the missing detail to make it applicable.