RE: [xml] xmlFreeString routine needed

Hello there.

Or is that something, that Igor could do without you having to change
your code?

It is something I could do by changing Daniel's code ;-)

I could export the function which is behind the pointer without changing the code, if there were one.
Unfortunately, the actual function behind the xmlFree pointer is called free(), it is in the C-runtime, not
in libxml2. This can change, depending on if debugging support is compiled in, but mostly this is the case.

If you can call free() from msvcrt.dll, it would suffice. You cannot use a binary with memory debugging
support enabled in this case.

Ciao
Igor