Re: [xml] libxml2-api.xml

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 06:36:52PM +0100, Petr Kozelka wrote:

do you think you could publish the libxml2-api.xml file, either in CVS or at your homepage ?
I tried to generate it by "make api" in the doc directory, but the dependency on gtkdoc-mkdb requires me to
install many packages
and I just gave up trying to install all of them.
If you don't want to publish, could you please send me it ?

  It's in CVS, I just pushed a new version with a full coverage of the
libxml2 interface including type, names and descriptions for every
exported symbol. It's now nearly 500KBytes, so I have put a copy at

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine