Re: [xml] patch for SAX.c

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 08:35:52PM +0000, Anthony Jones wrote:
In the function startElement() we use a fixed length buffer when checking
that attributes are not declared. Unless I'm missing something, I think we
should really use a dynamically allocated buffer, so we don't get problems
in the unlikely event that strlen(prefix) + strlen(":") + strlen(name) >
99. Doing it this way also means we stick with using the xmlStr functions,
which is nicer than using snprintf() IMHO...

  Agreed, this was ugly ! I applied the patch without troubles,

    thanks !

Daniel