RE: [xml] Port of libxml for MPE/iX

-----Original Message-----
From: Bjorn Reese [mailto:breese mail1 stofanet dk]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 4:47 PM
To: 'xml gnome org'
Subject: Re: [xml] Port of libxml for MPE/iX

"Henke, Markus" wrote:

Oh, i've done so. But the arbitrative changes rather
concern the 'trio' code, i'm not shure what has become of it:

I have just upgraded the trio code in libxml to baseline 1.6. This
includes the workarounds for MPE and VMS. I have also moved all
functions to the trio_ namespace (strio.* has been replaced by
triostr.*) to address the StrLength problem on Mac.

Perfect, many thanx!
Will this also include the fabulous "long_double" workaround
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2001-December/msg00031.html)?

Ciao, Markus