Re: [xml] IN_LIBXML define

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard redhat com>

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 12:41:25PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
Daniel, defining IN_LIBXML in libxml.h doesn't work correctly
because
the included binaries (ie xmllint) include libxml.h - IN_LIBXML has
be defined _just_ for the .dll/.so compilation.

Do the included binaries need to include libxml.h?

  A priori I don't remember any reason why they would need it
specifically.
They are like any other libxml2 client code.

I'll do some testing and get back to the list.

Rob