Re: [xml] IN_LIBXML define

===
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Collins" <robert collins itdomain com au>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Igor Zlatkovic" <igor stud fh-frankfurt de>
I know this is an internal file, still I am puzzled about what is
the
difference between defining IN_LIBXML in that file and defining it
by
using
the -D switch? I thought this macro is not used by any other port
than
Windows/MSVC.

It's used by the cygwin port in the same fashion as the Windows/MSVC
port.

Daniel, defining IN_LIBXML in libxml.h doesn't work correctly because
the included binaries (ie xmllint) include libxml.h - IN_LIBXML has to
be defined _just_ for the .dll/.so compilation.

Do the included binaries need to include libxml.h?

Rob