Re: [xml] SAX End Document callback

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 01:03:49PM -0000, Richard Jinks wrote:
Hi

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but I've noticed that when
using
the Push Parser ( xmlCreatePushParserCtxt() and xmlParseChunk() ), the
SAX
endDocument callback doesn't get called.
If it is a bug, I can post a simple fix later this afternoon.

Hum, make sure to set the terminate = 1 argument to the last
xmlParseChunk()
If the callback is still not called then yep it's a bug, patch welcome :-)

Daniel

Aah, yes that sorts it, thanks.
Richard