Re: [xml] SAX End Document callback

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 01:03:49PM -0000, Richard Jinks wrote:

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but I've noticed that when using
the Push Parser ( xmlCreatePushParserCtxt() and xmlParseChunk() ), the SAX
endDocument callback doesn't get called.
If it is a bug, I can post a simple fix later this afternoon.

Hum, make sure to set the terminate = 1 argument to the last xmlParseChunk()
If the callback is still not called then yep it's a bug, patch welcome :-)

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine