Re: [xml] Extracting multiple XML fragments of the same type

Hi Daniel!

Here are my latest news on the subject: I've now recompiled libxml2
version 2.4.23 on Solaris 8 using only "-g" for CFLAGS. I started setting
a breakpoint in xmlDocCopyNode, as you suggested. I then stepped into
every function call and noticed that doc (originally passed to
xmlDocCopyNode()) never appears on the left side of an assignment
statement. This basically means it is left as it is. Shouldn't something
like

doc->children = ret

be present in xmlDocCopyNode() (after the call xmlStaticCopyNode())?

Thanks for any advice!

Greetings,

        Holger