Re: [xml] Re: Is it possible to skip illegal UTF-8 characters when parsing?

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 03:38:28PM +0200, Steinar Bang wrote:
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml#charsets

Yes.  Production [2] is the production used in both comments and CDATA
sections, but as far as I can tell, not in CharData.

  "A parsed entity contains text, a sequence of characters,"

all the content processed by a parser comes from parsed entities,
and production [2] specifies what are the allowed ranges.

If you think I'm right about this error, and if you think it is
important enough, I can put in a message to xml-editor w3 org

If I'm wrong, there is no point in bothering them about it.

  I think you're wrong, I'm part of that working group handling
xml-editor w3 org feedback, and I'm concerned that the wording might
not be clear enough, that's all !

Daniel