Re: [xml] Build DOM tree manually from ASCII file and getting data into xmlChar

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 04:34:41PM -0600, Steve Williams wrote:
As it stands now, isolat1ToUTF8 will never return an error.  (there's
only one return statement, and it's a "0").

  yes because one can always convert an ISO Latin 1 string to an
UTF8 strings.

So, I figure if I check the number of bytes processed in the input
stream against the length of the input stream would work fine as a
verification that the entire input string was processed.

  Partial conversions due to buffer availability are not reported as
an error but as return values, yes.

Daniel