[xml] Compile problem with LibXML 2.4.5

In LibXML 2.4.5, when the following lines are compiled in catalog.c in
Metrowerk Codewarrior for the Macintosh:

    typ = xmlGetSGMLCatalogEntryType(type);
    if (type != XML_CATA_NONE) {
        xmlCatalogEntryPtr entry;
        entry = xmlNewCatalogEntry(typ, orig, replace,
                               XML_CATA_PREFER_NONE);
        res = xmlHashAddEntry(xmlDefaultCatalog, orig, entry);
    }

I get the following error:

Error   : type mismatch
'const unsigned char *' and
'@enum$15catalog_c'
catalog.c line 2450   if (type != XML_CATA_NONE) {

Are you really trying to check XML_CATA_NONE against type instead of typ?

I also get the following compile errors, can you give me a sense of what
gives?:

Error   : number is out of range
trionan.c line 140   static CONST double internalEndianMagic =
1.4015997730788920e-309;

Error   : number is out of range
trionan.c line 140   static CONST double internalEndianMagic =
1.4015997730788920e-309;

I solved this problem by turning off trio in one of the header files.

-- Manuel A. Barros
   Enjazz, Inc.
   235A Holland Street
   Somerville, MA 02144