Re: [xml] xmlParseMemory problem

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 06:46:36PM -0400, Anand Awasthi wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am trying to parse following string using
xmlParseMemory(msg,strlen(msg)):
[..]
Please help me , I am going nuts and not able to find help from
anywhere.

I answered yesterday. Gave the reason why this failed. The bug
is in your code or due to a broken environment,
that's *absolutely clear*.
Just to make sure I did wrote the enclosed C file doing exactly
what you pretend to be broken. It compiles and run without segfault
here.

Posting 10 times the same message here will not help.
You need to learn how to debug your code. This mailing
list is unfortunately not the proper place for this.

Daniel