Re: [xml] Question about saving XML files

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 03:27:24PM -0700, Chris wrote:

How do I make my program output the "/n" so it's easier to read by a person ?

 It's actually an FAQ:
it's item 1/, I hope it answers the question.

Thanks., it does.

I used the "dangerous way" and it seems to work like I expected it to.

If I really wanted to do it it "the correct way", do I generate text nodes with something like xmlNewTextChild and just put a "\n" in them ? Is that what XmlSaveFormatFile does ?

Thanks for your help,

PS: Thanks for rpmfind too !