Re: [xml] When to call xmlInitParser() ?

when i use libxml in a scenario where two or more different
parserContext are created during the runtime of the calling programm,
have i to call xmlInitParser() only once or for each parserContext?
I'm just wondering if my question is either too thumb or too tough to
take note of!?  If first option fits, please forgive my ignorance and
answer anyhow, i'll confess my shame if i should have hit on it on my
own...  8)

Sorry about that, sometimes we're all a bit busy :)

To answer your question: you should only call xmlInitParser() once.

However, it doesn't hurt to call it multiple times (unless you are running
in a multi-threaded environment, which you don't :), it guards itself
against that.

                                                                    robert