Re: [xml] Compile CVS checkout on MSVC 6.

Take a look at autogen.sh 8-)

On Wed, 23 May 2001, Magnus Larsson wrote:

Hi libxmlers,

Sorry for being annoying but I want to get started...
I'm trying to compile the developer version of libxml
(the one from CVS), but can't get through the first
step.
I have downloaded the latest full Cygwin from redhat.
But when I try the configure in the gnome-libxml dir,
it says:
$ ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

Which is correct, since there is none there.

Question:
How do I make one/get one?

/Magnus.

        Sander