Re: [xml] Compile CVS checkout on MSVC 6.

On Wed, 23 May 2001, Magnus Larsson wrote:

Hi libxmlers,

Sorry for being annoying but I want to get started...
I'm trying to compile the developer version of libxml
(the one from CVS), but can't get through the first
step.
I have downloaded the latest full Cygwin from redhat.
But when I try the configure in the gnome-libxml dir,
it says:
$ ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

Basically, you don't.

Easiest way to compile for MS is to use MS tools.
Comment out all the network stuff, and everything
else compiles pretty good, modulo about 600
warnings which I just ignore.   The resulting
static lib adds a big 35k to my code when linked
(I just use the dom tree).

Hope this helps,

Dave D

Which is correct, since there is none there.

Question:
How do I make one/get one?

/Magnus.