Re: [xml] error.c; xmlParserPrintFileContex

  Hi Chuck,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 10:10:29AM -0600, Chuck Griffith wrote:
here is my revised suggestion for changing xmlParserPrintFileContex:
[...]
I did two things:

1. changed the calls to xmlGenericError to be one string call instead of
multiple character calls.

2. I noticed that the error pointer could get thrown off in some situations
because the character counting in the sections I marked "/* skip backwards"
and "/* search backwards" was different that the section I marked "/* create
blank line". I unified the two methods.
[...]
Not an revolutionary addition to the code but it will make my life easier.

  Okay, i applied the patch but modified is slightly, first to change
the backward search to go up to 80 chars back and not 79 (It makes the
regression tests output more similar than what they used to be) and
changed 2 NULL to be 0 when affecting to xmlChar.

  thanks for the patch,

Daniel