Re: [xml] minor nuisance in xmlIO.h/valid.h

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 10:06:59AM +0100, robert wrote:
 >  strange I use -Wall -pedantic usually ...

I use the following:
-pipe -ansi -pedantic-errors -Wall -O3 -fsigned-char -W -Wimplicit \
-Wreturn-type -Wunused -Wswitch -Wcomment -Wtrigraphs -Wformat     \
-Wchar-subscripts -Wuninitialized -Wparentheses -Wshadow           \
-Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings           \
-Waggregate-return -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes        \
-Wnested-externs -Winline -fshort-enums -funroll-loops             \
-finline-functions -Werror

  Well I actually decided to use those flags and cleaned all the
messages (except a couple due to errors in include files). This actually
pointed out half a dozen of real potential problems, and forced me to
declare static a number of calls not exported by the headers.

  thanks for the suggestion, but it was boring :-), I think this
was really useful.

Daniel