Re: [xml] Compile error on Solaris 2.6

I have seens and received in the history of libxml maybe a dozen
different configure.in patches to detect and link this damn library.

Detection works without problem for me (FreeBSD), but --without-zlib
doesn't: there seem to be no conditionals in the autoconf stuff which take
care of my wish _not_ to include any zlib-code if the library is present on
the system (which it is, I just don't want to use it in libxml).

                                                                     robert