Re: [xml] no share-lib

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 11:53:05AM +0800, zombit wrote:
Hello,
I have tried to compile libxml2 for arm-linux.
Cross-compile process is smooth.
But I don't see any share-libs in .libs..
my step:
--
export CROSS_PREFIX=arm-linux-
export CC=arm-linux-gcc

  Probably that libtool concluded that it did not know how to generate
shared libraries for your target platform when doing a cross compile.
If needed regenerate the auto* stuff before running configure by
running  autogen.sh first.
  I don't think I do anything special with compilers which would impact
this.

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com