Re: [xml] Another XML::LibXML Perl Question

Christian Glahn wrote:

hi dhogan :)

i realized you come up with a lot of perl specific questions.
since xml gnome org is more C orientated you might not find
appropriate help from that list.

there is a much more perl specific and less implementation
related list, that may helps more, than ask C coder perl
questions :)

it's the perl-xml listserv ActiveState com list and you may
subscribe at

http://listserv.activestate.com/mailman/mysubs

enter your e-mail and select the list.

take care
christian

Thanks for that although I just found the list last night.  Although I
will use the perl
list in the future I just wanted to let everyone helping at
xml gnome org that answers
have been clear and have come in a timely manner.

Thanks.