[xml] xml1 bug report

libxml1 have a very big problem.

It write almost charactor > 0x80 in utf8 encoding as &#xxx;, but this is
very bad feature. Because it is NOT ISO/IEC 10646 charactor but just
utf8 encoded charactor. So, many xml parsor try to translate it to
ISO/IEC 10646 charactor, and cannot parse correctly.
"Raw output" is much better way then this clumsy way.

I always uses charactors > 0x80, and I can't use any xml document
from libxml1 cause of this problem.

Although development focus is moved to libxml2, I think this problem
must be fixed. because many program uses libxml1.

please fix this bug.
(I think fixing this is not very hard.)

--
 ___               _    Dept. of C.S. in KAIST, Member of SPARCS.
             |___/     |__/       http://www.sparcs.org/~eungkyu/