Re: [xml] bug report

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard redhat com>
To: "Robert Collins" <robert collins itdomain com au>
Cc: <veillard redhat com>; "Duchet" <E Duchet logos-cse be>;
<xml gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [xml] bug report

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 04:28:41AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:

It's not a generic cygwin problem - I didn't encounter it. I was
a cygwin1.dll ~= to 1.3.2 at the time I was digging into libxml.

 ah ...

BTW: Are those patches I sent in under consideration?

The one to build cleanly under cygwin for libxml2 (not the libxml1
patch, I need to redo that for you). And the one to emit DOCTYPE
correctly under libxslt.


  if you mean the US-ASCII ones yes, c.f. the Changelog:

Thu May 31 20:18:59 CEST 2001 Daniel Veillard
<Daniel Veillard imag fr>

        * encoding.c: Robert Collins provided a patch to add the
  "US-ASCII" encoding alias

  If not, point me to them again I may have missed them.


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

Attachment: xsl.document2.patch
Description: Binary data

Attachment: xml2cygwin.patch
Description: Binary data

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]