RE: [xml] Patches for FTP/HTTP (Win32/MSCC build)

Hi Peter, Everyone,

I just wanted to make sure, that not every source is required to
pull in all the WIN32 headers, to minimize chances that the
enthusiastic
pollution of the global namespace by WIN32 will break anything.

That is a good reason. I knew there was one :-)

I just think the new name for the macro is better, because it has a
better chance to end up used by a non-windows person who introduces a
new .c file, given the code uses sockets.

Cheers
Igor