RE: [xml] Patches for FTP/HTTP (Win32/MSCC build)

Hi there

  Okay, looks clean, applied. I'm a bit worried about NEED_SOCKETS
since the Gnu libc uses this kind of defines names internally. Seems
to not give problems in this case.

Eh? Well... a direct and a clean name for a macro is almost certainly
allready used up by the one library or another, I see.

Let's see what happens. If problems arise anywhere, that shall teach me
to prefix everything with LIBXML_ in the future.

Ciao
Igor