From: "Michael Picheca" <pichecma mcmaster ca>
To:  <veillard redhat com>
Sent: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 14:34:12 -0800
Subject: Re: [xml] help please

I added the line

xmlDoValidityCheckingDefaultValue = 1;

as you recommended but it says that it is an undeclared identifier.
also checked the documentation page and under the globals page it
says that xmlDoValidityCheckingDefaultValue is both a define
statement and a part of a structure. So, even at that, I dont
understand how this line will be effective.

Thanks for your time and help.
--
Michael Picheca, pichecma mcmaster ca on 12/10/2001