Re: [xml] Multiple xmlDoc crash

--- Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 05:05:59PM -0800, Brent R. Matzelle wrote:
Hello Everyone,

My program crashes when call xmlParseFile() or xmlParseMemory()
when
another xmlDocPtr has already been allocated.  Can I not have two
valid xmlDocPtr at the same time?  Have I not performed some sort
of
required memory allocation?  I am running Red Hat 7.2 with
libxml2-2.4.11 (linked with -lxml2).  Thanks.

  It should work.
In general posting a the list "my program crashes" is completely
useless.
Use a debugger and see how and where it crashes, dammit !

I did tell you where it crashed in the debugger: when I called
xmlParseFile().  Well, it did turn out to be a memory allocation
error on my end as I had thought and it's been fixed.  Thanks.

Brent