Re: [xml] AIX 4.3.2 compile error with 2.4.2

xml thewrittenword com wrote:

So, the code is valid C? If so, then xlc on AIX has a bug. If not,
should the const be conditionalized around #ifdef __GNUC__?

According to my interpretation of C99 it is legal, although I didn't
look very carefully as it's only a warning. If you want an authorative
answer try asking the question on comp.std.c.

Somebody has borrowed my C89, so I cannot look it up there.