Re: Remove unnecessary markup from messages marked for translation

It is true that is it not always on, for insatnce with the
TreeView/Model you can decide whether to use "text" or "markup" in the
rows

Kenneth

tir, 2002-03-05 kl. 18:12 skrev Christian Rose:

    tis 2002-03-05 klockan 18.01 skrev Kenneth Rohde Christiansen:
    > Rewritten Glade? We don't merge translations into Glade files? (or do we
    > do this with glade2?)

    Sorry, I assumed so, and perhaps wrongly. If that's the case, just skip
    the rightmost column in my scheme.

    > I guess the problem is that a string like "kenneth <kenneth gnu org>"
    > might be interpreted like "kenneth <xml tag>" in gtk+2.

    Hmm, isn't there an enable_markup thing for each string that defaults to
    off? I think I've heard that some time, but I might be wrong.

    In any case, my opinion still remains that entity encodings should be
    avoided in po files if possible.

    Christian