Re: Remove unnecessary markup from messages marked for translation

On 3/5/02 3:11 AM, "Christian Rose" <menthos menthos com> wrote:

> My bug report wasn't about the ">" -> "&gt;" bug, but nevertheless will
> there be a new release soon with this particular bug fix?

It's in 0.17, which is already out.

By the way, the ">" -> "&gt;" wasn't quite a bug. With this change, we can
no longer localize strings in XML files that contain actual "<" characters
that are not part of markup. But it's probably the right tradeoff.

    -- Darin