Re: Remove unnecessary markup from messages marked for translation

tis 2002-03-05 klockan 18.01 skrev Kenneth Rohde Christiansen:
> Rewritten Glade? We don't merge translations into Glade files? (or do we
> do this with glade2?)

Sorry, I assumed so, and perhaps wrongly. If that's the case, just skip
the rightmost column in my scheme.

> I guess the problem is that a string like "kenneth <kenneth gnu org>"
> might be interpreted like "kenneth <xml tag>" in gtk+2.

Hmm, isn't there an enable_markup thing for each string that defaults to
off? I think I've heard that some time, but I might be wrong.

In any case, my opinion still remains that entity encodings should be
avoided in po files if possible.

Christian