Re: Beta 3 Release Progress

I will do my best to release a new intltool within the next day or two. Sorry for the delay, but I have been cought up with my kernel project.

Kenneth

On 2002.03.25 07:10 Jeff Waugh wrote:
Morning all,

We have a great big EIGHT tarballs released for beta 3 so far! (That's
cranky exclamation mark, not an excited one.) Thanks to the
maintainers of:

  nautilus 1.1.11
  eel 1.1.9
  eog 1.115.0
  gnome-terminal 1.9.2
  libwnck 0.7
  gnome-system-monitor 1.1.6
  gnome-utils 1.102.0
  linc 0.1.20

Which means we have Many More To Go. Please email the release team if
you
won't be releasing an updated tarball of your software this week.

It's already mid-afternoon here in The Future, and your favourite
release
team conspirators are fully prepared to send Naked Austrians back in
time to
convince you to release updated tarballs. Trust us.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
  "Everything I knew about TCP/IP I had downloaded the same day I
started